Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
Our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is a robust software platform for handling all of your recruiting needs. viRecruit plugs in to your website to seamlessly streamline your end-to-end recruiting process. Hundreds of organizations around the world rely on viRecruit.
Integrate with your website, branded to your look
Our applicant tracking system can plug-in to your website and is fully-branded to your organization. Applicants will have a clean and elegant recruiting experience.
Use our search firm interface to only allow search firms to submit applicants for positions you specify, and only if they have a valid search firm contract. In addition, our software date stamps each applicant, so you only need to pay search firms if they submitted the applicant first.
Multiple ways to handle positions
When you create a new job opening, we allow you to post it for internal-applications only, external applicants, headhunters (search firms), or any combination of the three. This gives you the flexibility to target positions to different audiences.
Applicant self-apply interface
Optionally allow applicants to create a profile in the ATS. Applicants can then edit their applications and indicate their availability to come in for an interview. You can then easily schedule interviews based on the applicant’s and your organization’s availability without having to call the applicant.
Rapidly process applicants
Our software contains logic to automatically process applicants based on important information like GPA, previous experience or languages spoken. Quickly filter and process applicants en masse.
Handle interviews and post-interview evaluations
Our Interview scheduling component integrates with Microsoft Outlook. As soon as an interview is scheduled it is automatically booked in the interviewer and applicant’s calendar. You can determine what applicant information is shown to the interviewer before the interview. After the interview an automatic evaluation form is emailed to the interviewer for feedback. Summarize feedback to determine the top applicants for you.
Manage letter and email correspondence
Our software contains full applicant correspondence functionality. Create automatic ‘acceptance’, ‘rejection’ and ‘offer’ email and letter templates. All correspondence is automatically generated for you. The system tracks correspondence history sent.
Reporting and analytics
Our ATS comes with out of the box reports and analytics. Reports show you recruiting trends so that you can benchmark success rates and aim to improve. For example, you can report on applicants that ‘decline’ offers from you and view trends, or find which schools yield you the top performers.
Recruit Full Feature List
Professional Services Firms
- High volume recruiting functionality built in – we understand the seasonal aspect of professional services firms
- Specific workflows built-in for professional services firms
- Automatic resume import from law schools and business schools for on-campus recruiting
- Advanced interview matching, scheduling and feedback system
- Committee voting feature – make snap decisions on applicants
- Applicant screening based on custom fields like GPA, and others
- Open up interview calendar slots for tier 1, 2 and 3 schools – target your top applicants
- Integration with our summer associate/summer analysis/intern module
- Integrate with our lateral associate/partner integration module
- Prebuilt reports for professional services firms
- Brand viRecruit to your organization
- Full integration with your website
- Completely customize the system for your workflows
- Interview scheduling module
- Search firm/headhunter interface
- Create email and correspondence templates
- Customize application fields for different positions
- Determine mandatory documents (cover letter, resume)
- Applicant profile capabilities
- Interview self-scheduling
- Email templates/reminders for all recruiting functions
- Full calendar integration for interviews
- Track and measure results with reports
- Integration with other vi modules and your HR system